For over five years, we have been developing, operating machine-learning based data-products to support various business-processes of the entire company (supply-chain, controlling). We are looking for an experienced specialist who wants to help us continue expanding our services to various internal business customers.
- You work in a team of data-scientists covering the entire range of topics in supply-chain forecasting, A/B-testing, financial forecasting, optimization etc.
- You work closely with business to identify needs, which could be solved by machine-learning based data-products.
- You take over responsibility in executing projects – from ideation to project planning and from solution design to implementation
- Using up-do-date tool stack, you explore our current data trove, identify and reveal its potentials
- You implement data science pipelines and master their deployment as well as the life cycle of their artifacts (CI/CD for ML)
- You work in an agile and interdisciplinary team to support our mission to bring big data analytics in the company to a new level
- Experience in delivering, operating complex machine-learning based data-products.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills in English/German
- MSc in data-science related quantitative fields (computer-science, economics, etc.)
- Sound knowledge in at least two of the following fields: statistics, machine learning, optimization, operations research, simulations
- Proficiency in Python, VCS as well as experience with CI/CD tools is required
- Capability of understanding business processes and challenges quickly and know how to translate these into technical models
- Expertise on presenting results targeted to your audience and you have first-hand experience in communicating with higher management
- Experience in running data science applications in cloud environments (preferably Azure / Databricks) is a plus as well as knowledge in Spark
- Multinational background, but work in an exclusive start-up-like environment
- Cutting edge technologies
- Work on a project with global impact
- Work on a project with positive impact on the environment
Mit kínálunk a béren kívül?
Nagy hangsúlyt fektetünk a béren kívüli juttatásainkra
Egészségprogramunk keretében ingyenes vizsgálatok, illetve plusz 1 nap szabadság szűrővizsgálatokon való részvétel céljából az idei évben
Levásárolható országszerte a Lidl üzleteiben
Kormányrendelet szerinti munkába járás költségének 86%-a helyett a 100% térítése
Személyre szabott fejlesztési terv (képzések, tréningek)